Re: Chinese American genealogical archival material

Title: Re: Chinese American genealogical archival material
There's also the Museum of Chinese in the Americas in the Chinatown area of New York City.
www.moca-nyc.org
212-619-4785
MoCa-org@juno.com

Hope that helps!

--Marla

--

Robert G. Marshall, Head Archivist

      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

--

       <(')