I knew this was the place to inquire!

I have not yet finished dealing with the e-mail backup from my 4-day
holiday weekend and already your responses have provided much useful
direction concerning this morning's inquiry regarding my search for
railroad records on cotton shipped from Flatonia, TX.

Sincerest thanks to all who have already responded and to anyone else who
does.

JoAnn Pospisil
Senior Assistant Archivist
Baylor College of Medicine