Re: Processing Priority Criteria

I use a collection survey report I inherited, done a few years ago that contains a category with each collection's existing processing level. Level 1 means complete finding aid and processed, Level 5 means processed at some level (generally accessioned only) with no finding aid. This list does not include accessions from the past 2 years or so, but does help me begin to prioritize the rest of the stuff.

John P. Rees
Asst. Curator, Modern Manuscripts
History of Medicine Division
National Library of Medicine