[Fwd: Recruitment for Archivist]

--

--------------------------------
Robert G. Marshall, Head Archivist
Urban Archives Center/University Archives
University Library
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8329
818-677-2832
FAX 818-677-2676
robert.marshall@csun.edu

--- Begin Message ---
** High Priority **

Dr. Marshall:

I am a Board member of the Jewish Historical Society of Southern California.  We have  some grant money to hire an archivist  to organize, document and index  the Society's archives, and are looking for a responsible, reliable individual to  perform this function.

Interested, qualified individuals may fax their resume to the Society's office at  (323)  761-8952: Attn: S. Sass or resume may be mailed to the Society office as follows:

Mr. Stephen Sass
Jewish Historical Society of Southern California
5700 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036

Please call me at 323/ 934-5611 with any questions.  Thank you

Toby Horn, Safety Officer

Toby Horn, Safety Officer

--- End Message ---