Usage Fees Schedule

Dear Archives & Archivists List Serv Subscribers:

I am sending this posting in my capacity as the Project Archivist at The New
York Junior League.  We need some guidance regarding the establishment of a
Usage Fees Schedule for the reproduction and/or exhibition or publication of
photographs in our archival holdings.  I have checked the index of the
Archives & Archivists List Serv regarding this topic, and although this
topic has generated discussion in the past, the postings do not state
specific details regarding the usage fee schedules established by other
archival repositories.

I thank everyone in advance for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,
Sydney C. Van Nort
Project Archivist
The New York Junior League