Re: Records cross country move

When we looked into this a few years back, mailing it as Library Materials
was cheapest. I don't know if that is still the case. Even though mailed,
much of it arrived on plastic-wrapped pallets, which mostly kept things
together.

On the other hand, if you are worried about it all staying together during
the move, this is not the way to go.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections U of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>