Re: Reference Hours

Our hours are posted as 8:00 - 4:00, M-F.  However, since there are only two
of us part-timers (plus whatever time we volunteer), we are often not
available. We strongly suggest that researchers make appointments, so they
won't be disappointed, but we do accept walk-ins when we're available.
Because we are a private non-profit corporation, we can be somewhat more
casual than might be required in an academic or government archive.

Jody Georgeson
Telecommunications History Group
Denver, CO