Free to a good home (NY State and Political collections most likely)

Found in our office were three 1883 State of New York Democratic Poll
Books.  From the information on the inside cover, they were distributed
by the State of New York Democratic State Committee in October 1883 for
local democrats to create lists of the  voters in their district and their
party affiliation.   However, these three were apparently never used and
there is NO information completed inside. The covers on two of them are
faded/otherwise marred.

If there is anyone out there who would like to add these to their
collections, please contact me off list. Postage will be on us.

Thank you.

Cindy Sauer
Archives/Records Management Intern
United University Professions