Re: fighter pilot records -- THANKS!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for information
about how to access fighter pilot records from WW II.  I have to
confess I hadn't thought of finding out the squadron he was in; I
know he was in the 7th AF and flew P-40s as well as P-51s.  He
told us the other day how toward the end of the war he flew as co-
pilot in C-46s just for something to do, and thus flew the first load
of beer into Saipan.  He also spent time after the war flying and
evaluating captured Japanese aircraft.

If I learn anything I'll let the list know.  Thanks again!

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections
J. Willard Marriott Library