Re: EBAY

An added comment:
Before bidding, especially on an expensive item, be sure to check out the
ratings and comments on the seller.  The more comments the better.
Reputable sellers take these ratings/comments very seriously.  In this
way, ebay is actually safer than dealing in person.  Their reputation is
out there for all to see.

Laura Kersting
Library science student
Indiana University