slide viewer

We would like to purchase new equipment for viewing slides. Since many of
our slides are stored in polypro storage pages, we are interested in
something that is flat (such as a light table) and magnetizes. I've checked
catalogs and haven't found anything.

Has anyone solved this problem? Thanks for any ideas.
Gladi Kulp, Curator of Collections      voice:  907-465-2924
Alaska State Library                    fax:    907-465-2990
Historical Collections                  e-mail: gladi_kulp@eed.state.ak.us
P.O. Box 110571
Juneau, AK 99811-0571

Alaska State Library Web Page and Links to Resources:
<http://www.eed.state.ak.us/lam/library.html>