Re: HR asking about job qualifications

 I agree. Though it is done many places I do not like the idea of HR
screening applications. They just do not have the knowledge of what I
want. I would rather wade through some hopeless apps than worry that they
may have culled some I would have liked to have seen. You can do a first
run through of apps very quickly yourself.

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver