Help IDing Magnifying Glasses

I probably won't get anywhere with this, but it's worth a try......

A coworker asked if I could help her date 2 magnifying glasses she has.  There are NO markings on the glasses--we've looked all over them, in tiny crevices, etc.  They are 2 3/4" in diameter, and the glass plus the handle is about 5 3/4" in length.  My coworker got them from a doctor she worked for, who had gotten them from a doctor he trained under--don't know if they're specific to medicine though.

Anybody have any ideas?  Any such thing as magnifying glass catalogs?  The lack of markings makes this almost impossible, I'm thinking, but I told my colleague I would see what I can find out.

Angela Curran
Archives for Family Practice
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211