Re: Physical Arrangement of photocopied newsclipping file

Thank you, Inge.  Many of the clippings are from unidentified newspapers,
but the date is included, if I'm lucky.  I recognize many copies as I'm
going through the boxes looking for all the photographs that have been
housed with the clips (along with artifacts and books, and some
indescribable things)!!

It's a challenge though.  I think what I'll have to do is to have broad
categories and then break into smaller ones if necessary.  E.g. schools.
 There's much material from the schools, most of which don't exist any
more.  I'm thinking of arranging something like this:
Schools - Hoosick Falls Central School
 - Classic Street school
- St. Mary's Academy
In alphabetical order, though.

Whatever I do, I want the photograph to be arranged in a similar way.

We'll see what happens.  I finish my fellowship on August 23rd and I'm
really hoping that I've accomplished something beyond cleaning closets!!

Thanks again, Inge.

Ronnie