Re: lying with pixels

What I found unmsettling about the article was the notion that one of the
propoganda tactics of the Stalin regime has obliquely become standard
practice in certain news and entertainment media today. There was a big flap
- not big enough, probably - about one network doctoring the images it
broadcast from Times Square in New York last New Year's Eve to delete a
competitor's logo from what was actually seen by the viewers.

How long can trust survive?

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086