Lincoln Brigade items/Guam IRS case/J.A.G.

These items are outside our collection scope, so I will send them
to any institution that would like to have them:

Subversive Activities Control Board, Docket No. 108-53
U.S. vs Veterans of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade
May 18, 1955 and Dec. 21, 1955

Claims By and Against the Government.  J.A.G.S. Text no. 8.  The Judge
Advocate General's School. Ann Arbor, MI.  1945

Ca. 1/2 inch of clippings, correspondence, misc. papers concerning Guam's
first income tax evasion criminal trial (Sgambelluri Case), 1973.  Papers
belonged to the government prosecutor.

Kathryn E. Stallard
Head, Special Collections/John G. Tower Library
A. Frank Smith Jr. Library Center
Southwestern University
Georgetown, TX  78627-0770
stallark@southwestern.edu    Voice: 512/863-1221    Fax: 512/863-1155