Re: copyright and the list

Hmmm.... I missed the beginning of this thread, but anything that stops
people from quoting back an entire 50 line post in order to stick the words
"me too" at the bottom has to be a good thing.

Jeff ".02ing away as usual" O'Brien
J. Jeffrey O'Brien, City Archivist
City of  Saskatoon Archives

88 24th Street East
Saskatoon, Sask. S7K 0K4

Tel: 306-975-7811
Fax: 306-975-2612
Email: jeff.obrien@city.saskatoon.sk.ca

See our new online exhibit "Putting Out Fires" at:
http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca/org/clerks_office/archives/archives.asp

[...]