Movie Madness!!!

Man, oh man!  This list is alive and well for off topic, Friday (or in this
case Thursday) wierdness threads, and I dig it!  I cannot imagine such
chattering on one of the ALA listservs...but then, I have never tuned in to
them.  Moderators? ugh...they would spoil this thing forever...

One thing on the movie thread that struck a distant chord of relevance was
Roy's posting on movie people as archive customers.  How many of  you have
had Hollywood types in your reading rooms?  How do they stack up in
comparison to Genealogists?  Are they almost exclusively interested in your
photographs, or do they actually look at documents too?  My own experience
with them has been very limited, and in each case all they wanted to look at
were photographs.  Once they saw how dismally we had them arranged, and how
much time it would take to peruse them, they fell back on good old Hollywood
imagination for costume and set design...

Kim (wants to star in the film version of Mornings on Horseback) Scott