Re: History and the Movies

Of course, that could lead us into a discussion of how one level of sensation
becomes boring, requiring an even more intense experience in order to have the
same effect. Not to mention general desensitization to violence.

Good workout, this climbing onto and down from a soapbox.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086