Re: SAA Denver

Nope,

Interstate 25, Longmont or Wyoming would be on your right as you look at them.

Tim Johnson
Denver East High School
Class of '75

At 03:00 PM 6/30/00 -0400, you wrote:

But if you're in Denver, north would be the mountains on the right as you look at them . . .

STEVEN P. FISHER wrote: To get you in the mood for SAA 2000, I thought everyone might enjoy
this piece from our University of Denver Penrose Library Newsletter ...

YOU KNOW YOU ARE FROM COLORADO WHEN .... North means "mountains to the left" and south means "mountains to the right."

Timothy J. Johnson, Curator
Special Collections and Rare Books
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus
Suite 111 Elmer L. Andersen Library
222--21st Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455

tel: 612.624.3552