SAA Denver Roommate needed (male)

Hello,

I just got the list of roommates for the Denver SAA and there is only one
other man listed.  Since my attempts to reach him have been unsucessful
(telephone number doesn't work), I am wondering if anyone would be
interested in sharing a room for any (preferably all) of the following
nights:

        Wed, Aug 30
        Thur, Aug 31
        Fri, Sept 1