Re: Recycled Paper

Actually our Office Depot sells some 24 lb. paper 8.5 x 11 called
....I'm trying to think of the name...something like Paper Shark,
Paper Tiger....can't remember it.   I did notice on the boxes that
it claimed to be acid-free so I bought some and brought it in and
tested it with one of the "archivist" pens and it was!

Dean