Archive Collection Development

Dear List,

     I am in the process of compiling a personal bibliography of articles,
books and web-sites that give guidence, insight and examples of archive
collection development policies, procedures and programs currently in use
or under development for archives and special collection libraries
throughout the United States and Canada.  This is a class assignment for a
Library Management class at Indiana University but it is also something
that I will be taking with me into the working world when I leave this
place, therefore, I want it to be as reflective of the real archival world
as possible.  Hence, my appeal to the List---

     If you sincerely wonderful people on this list could e-mail me any
leads to recommended articles, books and web-sites that address archival
collection development I will be very gratefull.  Please respond to:
                         rlytle@indiana.edu

Thank you,
Richard Lytle

                            rlytle@indiana.edu