Thanks from a researcher

Re: Request for help on WPA writers.

> I can never thank you enough for all your kind help. (snip) The people
> that have responded from the archives list are FABULOUS!!!! It's like
> I've found gold and it's all becaues of you! A thousand thanks.

____________________
So for those wondering about the "scatter-gun" approach; I had already
worked with Mary to find what I could offer from my own repository (I
snipped her comments on that stuff), and hoped that someone with more
resources than what I have available here would have a few minutes to
check those.

I do try to follow up on what appears to be related to SE Tennessee
because I'm in a reasonably good situation to know what's around here.
I don't try to do Montana sounding requests, 'cause I figure someone in
Montana knows where that stuff is better than I do.

We don't all have the time to check everyone's questions.  I try to be
discriminating about what I send out in scatter-gun.  And pick up what
seems to be my part of scatter-gun requests myself.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  As you can see, when it
works, the researchers think we can accomplish miracles.  And I enjoy
being part of a miracle working team!

Thanks bunches!

Holly
in Chatt.