Lighthouses

Dear list members, you are such an informed group I hope you can help me
now.

I am looking for the papers of Francis X. Kelly and Francis A. Gibbons who
were in partnership in Baltimore and were builders of lighthouses.  I am
seeking any information on the Ship Oriole which was dispatched to the west
coast to build the lighthouse at Cape Disappointment, WA  and sank with all
the material on board.

I have checked ArchivesUSA and did not find anything and NARA sent me some
papers mentioning this company.

Any help greatly appreciated.  Many thanks in advance.

Dahrl E. Moore
Serials Acquisitions Librarian
Florida Atlantic University
Boca Raton, Fl.