From: Sharon Silengo [mailto:silengos@USWEST.NET]
Sent: 31 July, 2000 10:31 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Web use policies/fees for photos

Does anyone have a policy or fee schedule for use of photographs
on the web.  We are getting more and more requests for permission
to use archived photos on both commercial and personal websites.
One group is designing a banner which will be copied and used as
a link back to that groups web page--they also want to use one
of our pictures.
--
Sharon Silengo
Photo Archivist