Re: proper storage for 16mm film

I am interested in this information, too, since I am in the midst of a
similar project myself. I have heard of putting film on cores and then
putting that into acid-free boxes, but I wondered if the film would need to
be put back on a reel to play it (should that need to be done on a very rare
occasion - please down pounce on me for that!). :)

Bridgette

Bridgette A. Kelly, Special Collections Manager
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
714 N. Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303
ph: 330-836-5533 ext. 132  fax: 330-836-2680
BKelly@stanhywet.org