Re: proper storage for 16mm film

The Association of Moving Image Archivists has an excellent website which
includes general storage and preservation guidelines and plenty of links.  Its a
good starting point for anyone with audio/visual materials in their collections.

www.amianet.org

Erika

Erika Gorder
Associate University Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives
Rutgers University
(732) 932-7006
gorder@rci.rutgers.edu