Re: Scrape Book Preservation (?)

> Date:          Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:33:59 -0500
> From:          Dean DeBolt <ddebolt@MAIL.UWF.EDU>
> Subject:       Re: Scrape Book Preservation (?)
> To:            ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU

For whatever its worth -- I have been replacing a number of document
boxes (marked acid-free) because they are acidic.  All probably 30
years + old.  No way of knowning whether the boxes were mismarked
originally, or affected by acid migration from the documents.

Bill Carroll, Archivist
Worcester Historical Museum