Denver Return of the Listserv Bash...

 I have had a few off line queries about the possibility of doing a
Listserv Bash in Denver. For those new to the list, this was a tradition
at SAA annual meetings for a few years that seems to have lapsed. It is an
informal gathering at a local pub of Archives List participants ( and
lurkers ) who seek to put a human face to the virtual names that appear on
this list.
 I am willing to organize this, but I am not sure of the best time to do
it. If you are interested, e-mail me off line when would be the best times for
you to meet. Majority rules.

 Steve