Scope Notes Field

Fellow Archival Catalogers:

I am creating a OCLC bib record for a group of records entitled "Office of
the Building Inspector, City of Savannah, Georgia, 1909-1941.  In the
finding aid , there is a paragraph separate from the descriptive portion of
the scope notes which states as follows:

"Additional boxes of petitions for building permits were found in the vault
that pre-dated the papers already in this record group.  As a result the
early material has been placed at the beginning of the record group in
boxes marked 1X through 5X.  See inventory for detail list of box content."

What should I do with this separate paragraph?  Should I put it in a 351
field or just leave it as part of the 520 field?

Also, if it goes in the 351 field, how would it be coded and tagged?

Thanks for your help.

Judy Wood
Cataloging Librarian
Municipal Research Library