electronic finding aids

Does anyone have an example of a finding aid for a purely electronic collection?  I'm about to embark on a project for my Archives class and I'm looking for examples of finding aides for websites or materials that do not exist outside of cyberspace.  The trials and tribulations of putting together the finding aid would also be helpful.

Please reply off list.  I can compile the responses and post them if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
JoAnne Geigner
Graduate Student, History Department
Future Archivist
Secretary, Sociology & Anthropology Department
Illinois State University

jageign@ilstu.edu

"The world is made for people who aren't blessed with self awareness"
Bull Durham