From: Michael Angelo [mailto:mangelo@INDSM.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 10:21 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Policy regarding directors,officers and staff

Although I can't find it on their website, and my memory may be faulty, but
I believe that AAM has strict restrictions on the professional ethics of
collecting by staff.  Basically, you cannot collect anything that your
institution would consider collecting.  The mechanism by which this is
enforced is not disclosed...
Good luck.
F. Michael Angelo
Library Director