Staff stashing....

I always knew this paper clip collection of mine would get me into
trouble!!!

Yes, the ethics of the profession ARE pretty clear on this point, and there
is no quicker way to get into trouble than to die and have your heirs
cleaning out your closet only to find all those Civil War CDVs you have
stashed....

In our line of work, one must be like Caesar's wife, and that means you
really ought to take up a butterfly collection rather than anything else.

Kim (stashing his paper clips as he types) Scott