new member

Hello-

I'm new to this field, having been involved in the offset printing trade
for the past 25 years.  I am currently a student at UC Berkeley's SIMS
program, which is a repackaged version of the former Library School.  My
areas of interest are the conservation and documentation of poster art
and labor culture. As an "outsider', I have run across some gaps in
libraryland; one example is the lack of inclusion of union label
information in cataloging (see article at
http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~lcush/UnionBug.htm)

Looking forward to seeing how this list goes.

Lincoln Cushing
Docs Populi http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~lcush