Re: organizational archives

The current address for Central NY Lib Res Council listed on the NYS Archives web site is:

Katie DeFazio
              DHP Regional Archivist
              3049 East Genesee Street
              Syracuse, NY 13224-1690

I checked the bibliography I put together in my previous life as an NYS DHP Regional Archivist and found that my copy of _Documenting Community Organizations_ came from METRO, whose address is:

              57 East 11th Street, Fourth Floor
              New York, NY 10003-4605

If one of these parallel organizations for different parts of the state doesn't have copies available, perhaps the other one will.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

(note change of address as of May 2000)
Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(914) 451-1757 or (845) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> "Roberts, Janet" <Janet.Roberts@STATE.ME.US> 09/06/00 09:03AM >>>
For the really basic stuff, I've got a copy of a very nice little 8 page
booklet called "Documenting Community Organizations."  It's out of the
Central New York Library Resources Council.  The address (as listed in the
booklet -- probably a decade old) is 763 Butternut St./ Syracuse, NY
13208.    Phone 315-478-6080.

Janet E. Roberts
Maine State Archives and        Tel: 207-287-5791
Maine Newspaper Project         FAX: 207-287-5739
#84 State House Station         email: janet.roberts@state.me.us
Augusta, ME   04333-0084