Legalese, anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

My problem stems from some photographs and videos we have been given.  The
owner (daughter of the photog) has given us a rather large collection of
images from Wendover Field and Tinian Is. during WWII of the bomber group
that dropped the A-bombs.  She has made the stipulation however that we are
not to reproduce to "sell for profit" any of the photos or video tapes.  She
has, however allowed us the option of selling them "to maintain our archives
and collections."

Some of the videos were taped from other broadcasts, so that is obviously a
whole other kettle of fish (to use a cliche).  The photos are originals,
however, and her property as his heir (so far as anyone knows).

My question is what would be the best way to write up a statement to that
effect for her and my boss to sign, to make everything official, etc.?
Anyone who has experience in these kind of matters and can help will be
greatly appreciated

Tom (new to the legal game) Anderson

T. Anderson; Collections
American Museum of Science and Energy
300 S. Tulane
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865) 576-3228 (Voice), (865) 576-6024 (Fax)