Position Proposal

Hi All--would really appreciate any guidance you might have for putting
together a proposal for a half-time (20 hrs.) archivist position at an
academic institution.  I'm currently working 19.5 hours doing librarian
and archivist work, but really don't have a lot of time to devote to
just the College Archives, and it's difficult to attract grad. students
for internships as they seem to prefer to say at the University or work
at more prestigious shops in the area.  If I can get funding for a "half
time" position, at least I can begin to get to thru the back log in
terms of processing, but also in other areas.  Thanks for your
consideration!

Deb Renee Biggs
Librarian/Archivist
Learning Resource Center
Washtenaw Community College
Ann Arbor, MI  48106-1610
Phone:  734-973-3702   Fax:  734-677-2220
E-Mail: dbiggs@wccnet.org