Purloined materials: Reply -INTERPOL

Ms. Kilmarx,

While I don't have the URL handy, You might want to visit INTERPOL's
website. If I remember correctly, there is a section pertaining to stolen
books and manuscripts of monetary and cultural value. You can locate the
site quickly by using Metacrawler (which also searches Google). Go to:
http://www.metacrawler.com/ <http://www.metacrawler.com/>

Best Wishes,

MailTo:TGrunewald@QuadrigaArt.com <MailTo:TGrunewald@QuadrigaArt.com>
Theodore Grunewald