Mausoleum donation

 I considered saving this until Friday but it just serious enough that I
decided to post it today. I came into work this morning and no sooner had
I opened the door than I took a phone call indicating that my institution
may be the recipient of a mausoleum. What I know about mausoleums would
fit on the head of a pin - I even had to look up the correct spelling. The
mausoleum has been appraised at several million dollars ( replacement
value ) and belongs to an early prominent Colorado family, though not so
prominent that it would ever be a tourist attraction. It is quite fancy
though.

 What I would like to ask the list is if anyone has ever had a similar
gift, and how institutions make use of such a thing.

 Steve ( I love my job! ) Fisher
 University of Denver