Re: Access to the Stacks

I have that problem here, but only from association management that insists on
disregarding the  access policies he wanted me to formulate in the first place. No
idea yet of how to to make him toe his own line.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086