HUMOUR -Off-topic-Things Dogs must try to remember

Well after being away from the office, sojourning in the Blue Ridge
Mountains at the VAGARA conference, and clearing away a gazillion emails
(lord I love the Shift+dragdown and delete feature) I forward on to one and
all the following from my brother the cat-lover

1. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
2. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the
coffee table.
3. I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
4. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house.
5. I will not eat the cats' food, before or after they eat it.
6. I will stop trying to find the few remaining pieces of clean carpet in
the house when I am about to get sick.
7. I will not throw up in the car.
8. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
9. "Kitty box crunchies" are not food.
10. I will not eat any more socks and then redeposit them in the backyard
after processing.
11. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
12. I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell them.
13. I will not chew crayons or pens, especially not the red ones, or my
people will think I am hemorrhaging.
14. When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when
it's raining outside.
15. We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on TV.
16. I will not steal my mom's underwear and dance all over the back yard
with it.
17. The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are mom & dad's laps.
18. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
19. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for mom's driver's
license and car registration.
20. I will not play tug-of-war with dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia