Re: archives/records management for religious non-profit?

Before you start to give yourself a rash over having to "create" -- or
suggest to create -- a proper records management system for your
Archdiocese, please recognize that this will be a positive adventure for
the Archdiocese you serve, as you cause the archives to accrue to the
benefit of the Ordinary.

Contact the Vice-Chancellor for Archives and Records at the Archdiocese of
Chicago for information and guidance from the Association of Catholic
Diocesan Archivists.  Look them up at:  www.archdiocese-chgo.org/archives/

Aloha.

>Amie Wilson wrote:
>>
>> Please excuse cross-postings.
>>
>> I am the archivist for a young, but rapidly growing Catholic
Archdiocese. We