Envelopes, stamps, coins

To those archives that use me to sell envelopes, stamps, coins, currency,
and autographs:

The fall and winter auction season is coming up. Prices are really good for
collectables right now... the wealth effect I guess.

If you are saving up things for me to sell for your archives, you need to
get them to me.

If you are not yet one of my clients, please let me know if I can help your
archives raise money.

Doug Mattox

Mattox Coins and Stamps
POBox 12084