Re: anti-freeze substance leak

Most antifreezes are polyethylene glycol based.  This is a poisonous,
sweet-tasting, rather viscous substance.  In a way, it is an alcohol, but
not one of the simple alcohols like ethanol.  It probably does not
evaporate like ethanol would, which would complicate cleaning the papers.

Sylvia Bugbee
University of Vermont