Re: suspend

Hello Darrell,
To suspend your mail temporarily, send the following command in an email
message to our server at  <listserv@listserv.muohio.edu>:

SET ARCHIVES NOMAIL

No need to put your name or email address in the body of the message. Then, to
restart your subscription, send the following command in an email message to
<listserv@listserv.muohio.edu>:

SET ARCHIVES MAIL

This should restart your subscription. If you're still having problems, I'll
be happy to change your settings  from my end. Just drop me a line.!

Sincerely,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives