Re: digital files

Y'all need to contact Dr. Sam Hastings at UNT
Hastings@lis.admin.unt.edu
http://www.unt.edu/slis/faculty

I was up in Lubbock for a TLA district 9 meeting and
she gave a great demonstration about the pros/cons &
cost of digitizing. She said that she was going to
post it on her web-site.
The cost, especially of continued maintance, was
really an eye-opener.
Cindy Rosser
who is new to the list and is currently
Coordinator of Public Service
but who will be
Archivist/Reference Librarian
Jan 1, 2001 at
J. Conrad Dunagan Library
University of Texas of the Permian Basin
4901 East University
Odessa, TX 79762
rosser_c@utpb.edu
AKA