Re: Don't forget Madoc, Prince of Wales

It was created by humans, who as a species think in
similar thought patterns to others of their
species!!!!
Hence there can be many similarities of artistic
expressions such as architecture and folk-tales when
the only real connection is that the similar items
were created by members of the SAME SPEECIES!
Can we ge off this subject now?
Cindy Rosser
boringlibrarian@yahoo.com
--- Butcher Sharon L Contr AEDC/ACS