Fall MAC/MARAC Joint Meeting

Greetings,

It 's time to check your travel arrangements.
Next week is Joint MAC/MARAC Fall Meeting in Cleveland.
There is still time for registration, or you can register on site. Seats are
available for the Cleveland Orchestra on Saturday October 21.The evening's
performance will be Stucky's Dreamwaltzes, Copland's Clarinet Concerto and
Shostakovich's Symphony No. 5 at Severance Hall. This is just one of the
many ways to enjoy Cleveland this fall.  Don't forget the food, the Rock and
Roll Hall of Fame, the tours, an archivally stimulating schedule of
sessions and workshops, and the opportunity to meet and enjoy the company of
your archival colleagues.
Come and experience Cleveland.

See you NEXT WEEK in Cleveland!

Now that the commercial's over, there is a huge amount of looong committee
meetings and hard work here. We're ready for company.
We also promise a fun time. If you have a question, give me or someone on
the committe a call.

Happy Friday!

Bonnie Smith

Bonnie Smith