Inergen Fire Suppression systems

Hello List!

I am hoping your collective expertise can help my organization with a
decision it needs to make very soon.  Our risk manager has been asked to
sign off on the choice of fire suppression system made by our Auditor and
Court Clerk because of the potential health hazards and effects of the
system in use.  The preferred choice is Inergen, a non-water system,  for
use in these two relatively small vaults of under 500 sq. feet.  Can anyone
give me a concise run-down on the real and/or conjectured health hazards of
using this system, and your experiences with it if you have had any?

Thanks to you all in advance!

Elizabeth Fairfax,
Island County Records Program
e-mail to asefairfax@co.island.wa.us <mailto:asefairfax@co.island.wa.us>